Sabtu, 27 Februari 2010

My Whole Life Has Been Turned to be Bastard


i cant even imagine how i used to be.
i was a teenager who was very happy, such as Cinderella, she lives happily ever after.
i was a powerful girl who needs more happiness and energies, absolutely to live just in my way.
i was in love with someone who actively cared on me.
i was happy when he cared on me, laughed with me and NOT LAUGHED AT ME,
i was soooo in love when someone said "i love you" just for me.

now, my recent life. i WOULD LOVE to compare it.

i am not a teenager who always feels happy.
i am now such a loser.
i am in love with someone who had thrown me away.
i am so glad if he wants to flash back his memories and then he does it again.
i am sooooooo in love when he'd like to say "i love you" to me, and keeps me.

sigh.
why is it so hard to me to believe? now i stand alone with nobody. pranks a lot.
i just can refuse this quote, "there are so many boys around the world".
hey, it means nothing!!!

ok, i will let you go. i'll be happy if you spend your rest of your life with her, but i heard someone over here feels broken. yep its me. you can fix it with... dunno. let you solve it by yourself. so, enjoy your lovely life with classmates, forget us who was being so well to you, let you delete your almamaters' blogrolls and fill it up with your LOVELY CLASS MATES' GREATT BLOGROLLS, oh so in my interest to make it happen.

and yes, remember Karma. i am not believing in Karma, but Karma will be happened to you someday. it has been happened to the entire human races you know. si, you had done it with me, without no feelings, i wish you the best. the best karma will be happened to you. wait for it, it will be there. in your whole life, absolutely.

remember this? "dont be more pessimistic. be an optimistic one."
hum,  i love the quote. i still keeping it in my virtual note lol. want any proves?

okay, time to spend my time with some Mefenemic acid  and 2 drops of tears naturale R

ristigooner49 says enjoy your easygoing life!! take care ;)
bad English. sorry for the inconvenience...